DeltaleaderDeltaleader

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Hip Techno Hip Techno

I hate this song.

Yeah, I hate this song. because it is so damn addicting. :D

I have listened to itfor about 2 hours in a row now. And now I am downloading it, and sticking it on my PSP.

Good job man. Not my usual type of music, but it is so.... catchy.

Keep it up.

Anthouse21 responds:

Thanks alot man thats my first 10 on this site lol. I just started so theres many more to come. Thanks again!

Reasoner- Approaching The Sun Reasoner- Approaching The Sun

Man...

This song is really good. It makes me feel like I will be able to be at the side of the woman I so love... Keep this up man, or I may have to find ya. :)

Reasoner- Where Do We Turn Reasoner- Where Do We Turn

Makes me feel...

This song makes me feel sad. i recently met a very lovely woman, and her BF treats her bad... I want to make things better for her, but that will take me time. And with my heart already being hers, I do not think I can hold much more sadness. Good job man. That is a touching song.

war is here war is here

I am heeeee-ere.

Hello there jack. It has been a while. What a wierd coincidence that you contacted me with this song. I know that I have a different username, and am looking for some people to do music for that mod, but it was till wierd to see the message ya sent me telling me to use the song you made for me earlier this year. That was very funny, and made me happy. But, onto the review.

I do not know much about the music stuff in there, but I can definetly say that it works very well. The site I posted it on has 20,000 users on it, and is visited over 300,000 times a day. I talk to alot of people there, and alot of them said that this song was fucking awesome!!!!! The post have given you respect as the people clearly say, and all the team members are sad that we have not talked more. But, it is a very good song, and I listen to it frequently. I do not even have to download it cuz I got it first lol.

Thank you man for making this song, and I hope we work together again, cuz we work well as a team. See ya on msn soon.

spamwangler responds:

im sorry about dissapearing for so long, ive pmed you.

thanks for the review tho!